Re: Results of the porter roll call (Was: Roll call for porters of architectures in sid and testing)

On Wed, Oct 02, 2013 at 04:18:58PM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 3:45 PM, Niels Thykier wrote:
> > The final results are in:
> >
> > Summary table:
> > Arch           || DDs || NMs/DMs || Other || Total
> > armel          ||  3  ||       0 ||     1 ||    4
> > armhf          ||  3  ||       1 ||     2 ||    6
> Today we had Jon Ward (Aardvark) (non-DD) from ARM Ltd show up on the
> #debian-arm IRC channel. He is still getting up to speed but plans to
> work on armhf stuff.

I was just about to pipe up here. I have to state for the record that I will    not be working on Debian stuff as an ARM employee, but in my own time.

But yes, I have the keen to start contributing to armhf. I have been a Debian   user (and occaisionally sysadmin) since 1995.

Jon Ward
~