Longer maintainance for (former) stable releases of Debian (Re: Dreamhost dumps Debian)

Hi Charles,

On Di 20 Aug 2013 02:04:40 CEST Charles Plessy wrote:

Altogether, it is a lot of work, but if we have enough people for doing it, think that it would be very positive for us.

/me raises his hand for giving his work for longer maintainance of former Debian stable releases. For customer sites 2.5yrs + 1yr stable/oldstable does not suffice.

mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31