Re: Introducing dgit - git integration with the Debian archive

Ian Jackson writes ("Re: Introducing dgit - git integration with the Debian archive"):
> If I have understood you, dgit won't work properly if you make the
> "wrong" kind of change, so I need to either have this fixed, or (more
> likely) to work around it (and bitch some more in the manpage).  Does
> "dpkg-source --commit" make any changes other than to quilt metadata ?
> Perhaps dgit push should do that automatically.

Does anyway know of a `3.0 (quilt)' format package whose maintainer
wouldn't mind a bunch of crazy (perhaps abortive) NMUs to
experimental, which I can therefore use for testing ?  I promise not
to upload to sid by mistake.

Volunteers welcome :-).

Ian.