OEDb.org's General Science OpenCourseWare Page

Title: HTML Message
Hi there,

My name is Xavier Gray, I am a researcher of Open Education Database (OEDb.org). Over the years, we've built a comprehensive OpenCourseWare (OCW) portal featuring courses from leading universities in an array of topics.

I came across your site,lists.debian.org/debian-user/2002/07/msg02871.html and I wanted to share our specially curated General Sciences OCW page that I thought may be of interest to you and I believe that these types of information is very valuable to the readers of your site.

Feel free to view it here: http://oedb.org/open/subjects/science/

I'd be honored if you would add the link on your website as a useful and credible source of free online courses for your visitors to refer to. I would love to hear your feedback and answer any questions you may have.

Thank you and please let me know if you decide to post a link!

Kind Regards,
Xavier