Re: Non-identical files with identical md5sums on Debian systems?

Russ Allbery writes ("Re: Non-identical files with identical md5sums on Debian systems?"):
> Unless you have a collection of MD5 collision attacks, or have installed a
> package that includes a sample MD5 collision, [...]

For the sake of sanity of our (still) MD5-based tools, I hope that
no-one uploads into our archive a package with an example MD5
collision.  (Unless the colliding files are wrapped up somehow, to
protect our infrastructure from any untoward behaviour.)

Ian.