Re: http.debian.net / cdn.debian.net (Was: Feedback on Debian 7.0)

Hi,
I'm afraid I did not respond rapidly.

I will try to add features on cdn.debian.net to support CNAME-to-CNAME.
Anyone have a target date?

2013/6/7 Adam Borowski <kilobyte@angband.pl>
On Thu, Jun 06, 2013 at 12:02:58AM +0200, Raphael Geissert wrote:
> Re cdn:
>
> IIRC the main blocker was that it plays with DNS records and would be a bit
> painful to have to support such a configuration in part due to DNSSEC.

If you're not afraid of such hacks, CNAME-to-CNAME can simplify DNSSEC setup
here quite a bit: it's easier to meddle with variable entries in a small
zone on its own.

--
ᛊᚨᚾᛁᛏᚣ᛫ᛁᛊ᛫ᚠᛟᚱ᛫ᚦᛖ᛫ᚹᛖᚨᚲ