Re: Reporting 1.2K crashes

> Without diminishing the value of bugreports against our stable release,
> I would be more interested in such reports against the software material
> for our future stable; aka software from unstable; did you have such
> plans in mind?

That's a good point that has been raised by other people as well. To
address it, we re-ran all the crashes on debian unstable. This means
that all crashes, that will be reported, have been confirmed on the
latest packages from debian unstable.

Thanks,
The Mayhem Team
Cylab, Carnegie Mellon Univeristy