Re: system time has change while installing

On Jo, 20 iun 13, 08:50:33, Lars Wirzenius wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 10:47:12AM +0300, Andrei POPESCU wrote:
> > Why is UTC time bogus?
>
> If you set your BIOS clock to show the current time in the UTC time zone,
> it will confuse people who think the BIOS clock shows the local time on
> Mars.

Believe me, I know what you mean. I've set my own (dual-time) clock to
UTC for practical purposes[1] and it confuses a lot of people, even
though the offset here is only 2 hours (3 with DST).

This still doesn't make it bogus, unless I'm misunderstanding the
meaning of the word.

[1] I work for an airline and UTC is used in many places.

Kind regards,
Andrei