Re: How should we do for font-adobe-copyrighted-fragment error?

Hi Niels,

On Mon, 10 Jun 2013 09:36:07 +0200, Niels Thykier wrote:

> The "wiki" would probably be [1].

Ah, I remembered I've seen it.  I forgot to write down its URL.
(But there were long long list of packages in the bottom
when I saw it if I remebered it correctly.)

> As for lintian.d.o being 404 atm.  We had a technical (software-only)
> problem.  The site should be back to normal in a couple of days once
> lintian has had time to process the entire archive.

Okay thanks for your help.
Best regards,			2013-6-10(Mon)

--
 Debian Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda AT debian.org>