Re: Survey answers part 1: systemd has too many dependencies, …

Please note that I am not advocating for or against systemd, but...
With regards complexity and whether it is intrinsic or not, Rich
Hickey puts forward a more rigorous definition of complexity, and how
it is sometimes in tension with easiness...
http://www.infoq.com/presentations/Simple-Made-Easy-QCon-London-2012

I would love it if someone were to analyze systemd with/in that framework.

-Rob