Re: How should we do for font-adobe-copyrighted-fragment error?

On Thu, 6 Jun 2013 10:21:05 +0200, Bastien ROUCARIES wrote:

> I have contacted adobe and they are willing to relicense see main bug
> report.

It seems it will happen not so soon.

> From my point of view the second one should be corrected and is serious and
> render the package even non suitable for non free.  We are violating the
> license from adobe...

Hmm, I'm not sure if I can correct the problem soon.

Furthere, under the hypothesis that adobe will relicense,
we can upload the package when we correct the problem?

Thanks for your advice.
Best regards,				2013-6-7(Fri)

--
 Debian Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda AT debian.org>