Re: Debian/Wheezy general rant Was: mount point gets "(deleted)" / unable to unmount

On Wed, Jun 05, 2013 at 04:19:04PM +0200, Josselin Mouette wrote:
> That said, we provide GNOME Classic in wheezy for good reasons. Some of
> Florian’s concerns are clearly among them.

I have tried that and the annoyances with the systray, multihead and
nautilus manages backdrop are the same.

I am not per se against Gnome3 - Some stuff like the launcher from the
win keys are perfect for me, although i think its unusable without
cairo-dock.

But why on earth did  very simple thing like multihead management break?

There are tons of complaints about the systray stuff and nobody seems to
care.

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff                                                 f@zz.de