Re: Feedback on Debian 7.0

Hello,
Thanks for your feedback. As a user, I think Debbie and 7.0 is great. Mia have the latest software install, but you have other options. As first graphical editors, you have choices like Ex DMACS. Also, there are others. If you install a desktop environment, we will certainly get a graphical text editor. As for editors, you have a lot of choices. It all depends on what sort of work was to accomplish. So, you need to search for what you need.

Sent from my iPad