Re: systemd .service file conversion

On 06/01/2013 11:59 AM, Marc Haber wrote:
Before saying things like that, please file a GR removing the
"universal" from Debian's claim.

Calm down. Debian has been called "universal" long before the arrival
of the non-Linux kernels. And, in fact, Marco and Joss have a point
that if hardly anyone is using the non-Linux ports, not even people
like you who are strongly defending them, there is no point in putting
efforts into keeping them maintained.

I have had the experience that often the kfreebsd ports of my packages
and of other packages I NMU'd needed to be additionally taken
care of which means I would spend time and efforts which I could spend
on other, more important projects. What's the point in doing that work
when, in the end, hardly anyone is using it?

Cheers,

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz