Re: systemd .service file conversion

On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 01:59:02PM -0700, Steve Langasek wrote:
> I can't speak to other distributions, but in Debian, the systemd maintainers
> are in no position to decide that Debian will agree to rewrite its
> system-level integration code (which works quite well already,

I meant more that:
- systemd coordinates across distributions via specific entry points
- those entry points either fully handle or discuss further or whatever
  is needed
- if you want differences between distributions, then systemd is not a
  good choice
- if you come late to the game, then obviously influencing things is
  more difficult

--
Regards,
Olav