Re: systemd .service file conversion

Mathieu Parent wrote:
> 2013/5/30 Marco d'Itri <md@linux.it>:
> > and the "invent a new a configuration files scheme because it better
> > suits RPM and Red Hat policies" deal.
>
> Do you have an example?

I think he's referring to the etc-overrides-lib semantics that systemd
uses for configuration files. But it's wrong to describe that as "better
suits RPM and Red Hat policies"; it's simply a better system than always
having all configuration files in /etc and expecting users to possibly
modify those same files, for reasons that are not specific to Red Hat.