Re: systemd .service file conversion

On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 12:22:34PM +0200, Marc Haber wrote:
> This is the case with software that has a cooperative upstream.
> systemd's upstream is known not to be.

I've seen as well as attended various conferences where systemd was
explained. There have also been various systemd specific events. There
was also a open meeting between systemd developers and systemd "users"
at FOSDEM (which I attended). Interested people from various
distributions discussed the state of systemd, what they want, etc.
Upstream discussed planned changes, etc.

Above is what happens in practice. Seems cooperative.

--
Regards,
Olav