Re: systemd .service file conversion

Marc Haber <mh+debian-devel@zugschlus.de> writes:

> On Thu, 30 May 2013 11:46:51 +0300, Riku Voipio <riku.voipio@iki.fi>
> wrote:
>>By switching early we can affect how a piece of software will evolve.
>
> This is the case with software that has a cooperative upstream.
> systemd's upstream is known not to be.

I never quite understood why people seem to think systemd upstream is
uncooperative (well, apart from the whole non-linux porting deal, where
their stance is completely understandable too). My experience so far
suggests otherwise: I've have had very fruitful interactions with them,
multiple times, in person and over the wire aswell.

>From the mailing list and IRC channel, I get the same impression I got
when personally involved.