Re: using upstart in Debian [was, Re: Debian systemd survey]

On Fri, May 24, 2013 at 11:29:27AM +0100, Dmitrijs Ledkovs wrote:
> Blog posts are interesting to read, but at times I'd like to look up
> reference manuals which are more than bear minimal man pages. Whilst
> systemd ships manpages, the website has either incorrectly formatted
> wiki-pages and/or eventual links to lennart's blog posts.
>
> Where is systemd's documentation?

Could you point out where the systemd documentation or website is
lacking? Then I'll send the information to systemd-devel. IMO the
documentation of systemd is really good. As said by someone else, the
systemd version in Debian is not the latest so please look at the
latest version. In any case, looking forward to your reply.

--
Regards,
Olav