Re: Debian systemd survey

On 05/23/2013 06:56 AM, Thomas Goirand wrote:
* As you may know, systemd is developed by a large amount of
   contributors.

If you are tired of seeing the same arguments,

Personal insults is something you call arguments? You have a weird
method of discussion ...

> don't post things which
have already been debunked as well. You are doing the very same thing
that you are complaining about: I already posted in this list the git
log stats, and Lennart owns more than 40% of all the commits. So no,
Lennart is not just *one* of the systemd developers, he's the main one,
and by far.

You didn't debunk anything, you're interpreting statements wrong and
obviously don't know your math. Please re-read what I said, which
is

> "As you may know, systemd is developed by a large amount of
  contributors"

How on earth does that contradict with the fact that 40%, i.e.
the minority of all contributions are done by the original
author. 40% still means that 60% of the code comes from other
people and those are 145 contributors according to ohloh [1].

OpenRC has 19 [2], upstart has even only 7 [3] contributors.

So, yeah, systemd is definitely the project which has the
largest amount of contributors which was exactly my point.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz