Re: Debian systemd survey

>> Sure; obviously the right thing to do is to instead take stuff from GNOME
>> > and freedesktop.org without regard to integration with our existing system,
>> > because if Lennart says it's right it must be so.
> Honestly, these personal accusations against Lennart are getting old and
> boring. Don't you really have any other good argument to bring up
> against systemd other than you dislike *one* of the systemd developers?*

I didn't see that as a personal accusation against Lennart really. It looked
more like an attack on the sheeple who follow blindly what Lennart says, simply
because he said it therefore it must be right.

> [...] Bazaar (which seems to have been abandoned by
> upstream with >2000 open bugs [1]) [...].

On the other hand, it would be nice if you keep your FUD to the minimum. Bazaar
doesn't look abandoned[1], and >2000 open bugs is not uncommon. Nautilus and
Rhythmbox themselves have >1000 open bugs each.

[1] https://code.launchpad.net/bzr

--
Kind regards,
Loong Jin