Re: using upstart in Debian [was, Re: Debian systemd survey]

On 05/22/2013 06:19 PM, Steve Langasek wrote:
> I'm skeptical of the value of such a design in place of just using
> an initramfs, but the 'friendly-recovery' package in Ubuntu gives
> an example of to do this.

live-config-upstart needs the same to be useful. personally i have no
experience with upstart at all and would therefore welcome a patch to
implement this properly in live-config, otherwise upstart support will
be dropped with one of the next uploads.

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net