Re: libtiff borken - cannot build anymore?

Hi Norbert,

Le mercredi, 22 mai 2013 02.20:22, Norbert Preining a écrit :
> On Di, 21 Mai 2013, Thorsten Glaser wrote:
> > resolved *correctly*, with*out* introducing further security
> > issues and RC bugs.
>
> CAN YOU ALL STOP BITCHING AROUND ABOUT A NON-EXISTING ISSUE?!?!?!?!?!

Could you please stop yelling at debian-devel readers in upper-case and with
inflated punctuation? Thanks in advance.

Really, the next time you want to communicate your frustration about
something, avoid doing it on that mailing list; it really doesn't help getting
your point understood (much to the contrary in my opinion).

Cheers,
OdyX