Re: libtiff borken - cannot build anymore?

On Di, 21 Mai 2013, Ondřej Surý wrote:
> And the general result of such embedding can be seen here:

Which I have both closed now.

The libraries have to be present in the code for configuration,
but no program is linked with them. The only one that *would* be linked
is dvipng but that is built outside of TeX live.

(btw, inspecting the build log would have shown that)

Thus, all the noise is just for including code that is not used.

Wow ...

> I'm a bit shocked by this thread :( And a bit more shocked by an upload
> knowing introducing security problems.

See above.

Norbert