Re: libtiff borken - cannot build anymore?

On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 5:29 AM, Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at> wrote:
>> Please don't introduce yet more embedded code copies.
>
> Already happened and uploaded. Will be reverted when libgd is fixed.

The fact that you couldn't have waited *one* more day after I have
announced that I will fix the libgd2 makes me very sad. People have to
sleep, you know. I already had fixed libgd2 package yesterday as you
might have guessed from the lintian errors, but I wanted to have
answer for the RPATHs...

Also suggesting NMU while nobody has filled a bug against libgd2 is
also very helpful and cooperative. Please don't do that. Not all
developers are reading this list, and I am reading this list only by
accident.

One more thing – I concur with Sune and Paul that your style was/is
unnecessary aggressive and you should tone down a little bit on the
public mailing list. Responding to friendly poke with more aggression
is not worth any bug or any software. Unstable breaks sometimes, users
should cope with that.

O.
--
Ondřej Surý <ondrej@sury.org>