Re: libtiff borken - cannot build anymore?

Hi Andreas,

Yes indeed, as I wrote in my first email:
> >> The build deps that I have are:
> >> 	libgd2-xpm-dev | libgd2-noxpm-dev	=> libtiff5-dev
> >> 	libgs-dev	=> libtiff4-dev

> I think the proper fix for the time being (until a proper transition
> to tiff5 is started) is to ask the libgd-dev maintainer to switch back
> to libtiff4-dev.

Currently everyone is upgrading libkpathsea6 to in incompatible
version, because texlive-lang is in NEW and the partial upgrade
breaks the whole TeX system.

I will include a copy of libgd for now in texlive-bin (or better not
remove it) and ship out a package with fixed deps.

After libgd/tiff/whatever is fixed, I can removed the libgd again.

Norbert