Re: Automated piuparts when entering the archive (Was: Debian development and release: always releasable (essay))

JFTR I would be more than happy to donate hardware, hosting and
connectivity to Debian Project for automating piuparts checks before
entering the archive.

Ondrej.

--
Ondřej Surý <ondrej@sury.org>