Re: GFDL in main

Hi,

Le 19/05/2013 17:32, Bastien ROUCARIES a écrit :
> On Sun, May 19, 2013 at 12:36 PM, Bastien ROUCARIES
> <roucaries.bastien@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I do am doing an update on this list and fill bug:

Isn’t the point of mailing to debian-devel to gather more opinion
*before* filling those bugt, or did I miss something obvious?

http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/developers-reference/beyond-pkging.html#submit-many-bugs

What is the point of submitting such bug now that Lintian in
experimental is already aware of such issue, and that you are already
working on refining this test?

It’s commonly good practice to (B)CC the actual maintainers too with
such “in advance” notification, but since you already filed the bugs,
well, we can probably sleep on it too.

> manpages-fr-extra
> manpages-ja

Those two are duplicates of

> procps

and the first one was wrongly submitted against another non-related
pacckage, I hope the quality of other bugs already reported is not that low…

Regards

David