Re: uscan connection error

On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 9:53 AM, Mathieu Malaterre <malat@debian.org> wrote:
> On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 7:05 AM, Eugene Zhukov <jevgeni.zh@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'm trying to download sources using d/watch and uscan. Here is the
>> output of uscan --verbose --force-download:
>> -- Scanning for watchfiles in .
>> -- Found watchfile in ./debian
>> -- In debian/watch, processing watchfile line:
>>    https://www.saxonica.co.uk/repos/archive/opensource/tags/ (\d.*)/
>>   debian debian/orig-tar.sh
>> uscan warning: In watchfile debian/watch, reading webpage
>>   https://www.saxonica.co.uk/repos/archive/opensource/tags/ failed:
>> 500 Can't connect to www.saxonica.co.uk:443
>> -- Scan finished
>

> I have not check the error, however I know that for saxonica, you'll
> find the open source version of their products on sf.net:
>
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/saxon/files/

I'm aware of the source at sf.net, however I'm unable to compile
source taken from e.g.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/saxon/files/Saxon-HE/9.4/saxon9-4-0-7source.zip

> You're better off writting the d/watch using sf.net (checkout
> libsaxon-java and of saxonb package BTW).
>
> 2cts

On the official website [1] it reads that from Saxon 9.4, the
Subversion repository for source code is no longer maintained in
SourceForge, but on the Saxonica site [2].
Source from [3] compiles and works just fine.

Any idea how to overcome wrong SSL certificate issue in uscan?

[1] http://saxon.sourceforge.net/
[2] https://dev.saxonica.com/repos/archive/opensource
[3] https://dev.saxonica.com/repos/archive/opensource/tags/9.4.0.7/