Re: /bin/sh (was Re: jessie release goals)

On 05/15/2013 05:52 AM, Vincent Bernat wrote:
> I have still hard time to consider that you absolutely did not mention
> something related to a bootloader.
I believe Phil Hands explained better than I would
what I tried to explain.

On 05/15/2013 05:52 AM, Vincent Bernat wrote:
> Like in the previous discussions, you use some twisted tactics to make
> the consensus difficult to reach

I can assure you that I don't have such intention.

I'm not trying to "make the consensus difficult to reach",
at least not through this list : I hope that OpenRC being a
workable solution will make it harder to choose though, since
I like it a lot and that it will work for kFreeBSD and Hurd, though
until then, it's pointless to argue for it, so I'm trying (hard)
not to do it... :)

Thomas