Re: /bin/sh (was Re: jessie release goals)

On Sat, May 11, 2013 at 06:26:40PM +0000, Thorsten Glaser wrote:
> Oh, sorry, I forgot, you work for Canonical (which totally explains some
> of your writings in the other eMail too, which I’m not going to comment
> on). Of course, for *buntu people it’s not about choice.

I think you are totally out of order, here. You could equally be criticised
of having your judgement clouded by your involvement with MirOS. That would
be just as absurd. Steve has been contributing to Debian much longer than
you, or I have, or Ubuntu has existed.