Re: /bin/sh (was Re: jessie release goals)

 ❦ 14 mai 2013 11:54 CEST, Thomas Goirand <zigo@debian.org> :

>> Yes of course, because a different init system will magically make your
>> other disk bootable.
>
> This is absolutely *NOT* what I said. Nothing in my message
> compares this or that init system. I just replied that when you
> have apache, it's easier to recover than with the PID1 crashing.
> That's it, nothing more, nothing less.

And you conveniently removed you original message:

>> That is quite not truth. Let's say you have a broken HDD, and that you
>> forgot to setup grub on the 2nd HDD or something else that will prevent
>> boot up. In one case, you're totally screwed, on the other, you just
>> restart Apache !

I have still hard time to consider that you absolutely did not mention
something related to a bootloader.

Like in the previous discussions, you use some twisted tactics to make
the consensus difficult to reach by using false claims, repeating them
over and over, then claiming otherwise and asking references until
everyone gets tired.
--
panic("Attempted to kill the idle task!");
	2.2.16 /usr/src/linux/kernel/exit.c