Re: Your attitude on debian mailinglists

As I did you.

You all are WAY late with a new Debian that isn't chalk full of problems.

And you are dead wrong. I am not the only one who posts disagreements with posts. For example: Paul Wise often disagrees with ill alterations to Debian.

I don't like what's going on with the continual breakage of packages, the continual switching of things that shouldn't be switched. The continual installer problems. The prevention of fresh meat participating. The prevention of new software in contributions section.

All of the mentioned are AGAINST Debian policy. And to me, you trying to control speech: you are someone propagating the same things Paul Wise or others, and I, would complain of.

You are no list master of me.  Get off my list pal.

Alexander Wirt wrote:
Hi,

I already wrote you some warning(s) in the past about your attitude on Debian
Mailinglist. Unfortunatly I got several new complaints in the last weeks,
therefore I don't have any other choice than to ban you from our lists. This
ban holds at least 12 weeks and will not raised automatically. If you want to
participate again after 12 weeks, please come back to us.

Thanks
Alex - Debian Listmaster