Re: Temporary solution for changelog problem in binNMUs

On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 09:30:45AM +0200, Helmut Grohne wrote:
> I acknowledge that I am coming late to the party. I dug into the
> discussion referenced from your other mail, but had a hard time finding
> specific arguments. This discussion appears to be a good candidate for
> http://wiki.debian.org/Debate even though it is probably too late to
> start that now.

Uh, why do you think so? One of the many nice things of wiki.d.o/Debate
is that it's really lightweight on the process side, it can be used
whenever one finds it's a good moment to do so.
…but no, I'm not volunteering to write an essay on this topic myself :-)

Cheers.
Former Debian Project Leader  . . @zack on identi.ca . . o o o . . . o .