Re: Cannot log into people.debian.org

]] Norbert Preining

(debian-devel is the wrong forum for this, you want
debian-admin@lists.d.o to reach the admins.)

> On Di, 14 Mai 2013, Paul Wise wrote:
> > https://db.debian.org/doc-mail.html
>
> Thanks, hmm, I did also this, but never got an answer.

Your email server certainly accepted a mail from db.debian.org this
morning.  Look for r4E8r05U001275 in your log files.

If you want us to look any more into this, you might want to give us
more precise timestamps to look for any other mails that might have gone
missing.

> Am I supposed to get an answer to an email I sent there?

Yes.

--
Tollef Fog Heen