Re: parsable copyright format 1.0 (jessie release goals)

On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 5:31 AM, Robert Collin wrote:

> Wearing my HP hat - ... This is a large component of why Fossology
> was born -  http://www.fossology.org/projects/fossology/wiki/About_Us.

While you are wearing a HP/Fossology hat, how about reintroducing
fossology to Debian? I guess discussing with the former maintainer why
it became neglected and got removed would be a good idea. It would be
great to have a fossology instance focussing on the Debian archive, so
we could link to it from the PTS.

http://packages.qa.debian.org/f/fossology.html

Are you also aware of Ninka? It might be interesting to join forces with them.

https://lwn.net/Articles/547400/
https://github.com/dmgerman/ninka

--
bye,