Re: /bin/sh (was Re: jessie release goals)

On 13209 March 1977, Marc Haber wrote:
>>Like for everything in Debian, this is bound to someone killing
>>the concept of a default Desktop. It is indeed a shame that
>>nobody worked on that.
> What is planned to do so? I surely hope that we don't end up building
> Kebian, Gebian and Xebian Images, which has always striked (stricken?)
> me as an utter waste.

Not sure when you did it last (or rleigh or zigo) - but: Take a look at
what CDs we over.

What you hope - we already do. We have CDs which default to KDE, XFCE or
LXDE for those who dislike the GNOME feature-removitis.

--
bye, Joerg
<aj> vorlon: would it be less subtle if we replaced red, green and