Re: Source build-dependencies

Hi,

Quoting Paul Wise (2013-05-12 04:03:54)
> Another one I would like is to be able to depend or build-dep on
> foo:build-depends or foo [Build-Depends] (or by extension foo:depends), which
> would mean we could get rid of the ugly hack that is mk-build-deps.

Should a dependency of a source package src:A on src:foo not mean that src:A
also automatically build depends on the build dependencies of src:foo?

It would be weird if the transitive dependencies are taken into account for
build dependencies on binary packages but not for build dependencies on source
packages.

cheers, josch