Partimage: Would it be possible to add EXT4 support..?? (Wheezy x64)

i have a question about Partimage: Would it be possible to add EXT4
support..?? (Wheezy x64)
this way i can make a full backup of my system without re-installing
everything...

Thank you

Description Partimage:

Partition Image is a partition imaging utility. It has support for the
following file systems:
 * Ext2/3, the Linux standard
 * ReiserFS, a journalised and powerful file system
 * FAT16/32, DOS and Windows file systems
 * HPFS, IBM OS/2 file system
 * JFS, journalised file system, from IBM, used on AIX
 * XFS, another journalised and efficient file system, from SGI, used on
Irix
 * UFS (beta), Unix file system
 * HFS (beta), MacOS File system
 * NTFS (experimental), Windows NT, 2000 and XP
Only used blocks are copied and stored into an image file.
The image file can be compressed in the GZIP/BZIP2 formats to save disk
space,
and split into multiple files to be copied onto removable media (ZIP for
example), burned on a CD-R, etc.

This makes it possible to save a full Linux/Windows system with a single
operation. In case of a problem (virus, crash, error, etc.), you just have
to restore, and after several minutes, your entire system is restored
(boot, files, etc.), and fully working.

This is very useful when installing the same software on many machines: just
install one of them, create an image, and restore the image on all other
machines.

-----
DutchGlory
My Opensim/Second Life Blog
http://verwijs.wordpress.com
(Dutch, basic hardware/software help  windows, Mac, Linux)
http://verwijs-pc.nl
My Twitter Page:
http://twitter.com/OpenSimFan
My Facebook page (be my friend, please )
http://www.facebook.com/andre.verwijs