Re: Debian Project News - February 4th, 2013

On Mon, Feb 04, 2013 at 04:41:12PM +0100, Holger Levsen wrote:
> On Montag, 4. Februar 2013, Francesca Ciceri wrote:
>
> > DebConf13 venue and dates
>
> > -------------------------
>

> > Moray Allan and Didier Raboud gave some updates on the upcoming
>
> > DebConf13 [1] to be held at Le Camp in Vaumarcus, Switzerland [2]. In
>
> > the blogpost, they confirmed that the conference will take place from 11
>
> > to 18 August. This year, for budget reasons, the DebCamp - during which
>
> > usually the various Debian teams meet to work on specific issues and
>
> > projects - will be held during the same week as the conference.
>

> the last part of this is not really right, we're still trying to have a few
> days of proper DebCamp at least, but this depends on how much money will be
> available (and on a few other things as well.
>

> IOW: things are not set in stone yet, except the dates + location for DebConf
> proper are fixed. For everything else, we have plans + more ideas, but this all
> depends on money and volunteer power.

Ouch, my fault: I wrote that paragraph and now
re-reading the post linked I see that it's specified that the things
are not set in stone, as you said.

It seems that I overlooked it: I'm sorry!

Cheers,
Francesca

--
"[...] seek and learn to recognize who and what, in the midst of
inferno, are not inferno, then make them endure, give them space."