Re: Social Networking Servers

Russell Coker escreveu isso aí:
> Is there any progress being made on packaging these systems?  Are there other
> social networking systems released under free licenses that we can package?

I am upstream for Noosfero (http://noosfero.org/), and we provide
packages for Debian stable as part of our official release (which we use
ourselves for production):

http://noosfero.org/Development/DebianPackage

The packages are in reasonably good shape, but they can't be added to
Debian proper yet because of policy violations which require effort we
can't afford ATM ( like some embedded dependencies), plus the need for a
strict dependency on the version of Rails in stable, etc.

--
Antonio Terceiro <terceiro@debian.org>