Re: feedback

Hi Jamie,

I couldn't tell what this message was supposed to reply to, since you broke the
thread very nicely with that failure of a mail client you're using. So I'm
assuming that this message was addressed at the opening post of this thread, and ...

On 25/12/2012 23:47, jamie@jatos.co.uk wrote:
> Your logic is inherently flawed.
>
> Fact is, if you do you research you will find that Ubuntu is built from
> Debian, thus is a form of it.

Built from Debian, yes, is a form of it, no. Ubuntu is not a form of Debian. It
is a Debian derivative, and that's about it.

>[...]
> Ubuntu is a form of Debian your f...... a...h..e.

Your concealed swear words do not make swearing any more acceptable.

> So stop throwing abuse at people who make what you use possible, because
> that's exactly what you are doing criticising and abusing the Debian
> developers!

Actually I did not see any reference to Ubuntu in the opening message of this
thread, nor did I see any reference of Ubuntu made in a message that criticized
and abused Debian developers.

> If I could I would personally ensure that you had no access to
> anything Debian developers have created for you're idiotic and ignorant
> attitudes, and if I did that, it would mean you had no Ubuntu, would be such
> a shame, er not!

Good thing you can't do that, because we have a social contract that says Debian
will always be 100% free, (#1) and the Debian Free Software Guidelines which
state that there will be no discrimination against any person or group of
persons. (#5)

See http://www.debian.org/social_contract for more information.

--
Kind regards,