Re: Really, ...

On Sat, Dec 01, 2012 at 10:12:15PM +0800, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> On 12/01/2012 05:34 PM, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
> > systemd is not Lennart, he is one of the many contributors.
> This statement is simply false.

Thomas, John Paul Adrian, seriously, we have had enough of these debates
on -devel. Many people have commented on that. Many have also observed
that it is pointless to have these (recurring...) discussions before
Wheezy is out of the door, because 1/ they are running in circles, and
2/ the init system choice is a Jessie-related matter anyhow.

Please stop fueling these threads already (especially when the subject
is not meaningful at all).

Cheers.
Debian Project Leader . . . . . . @zack on identi.ca . . o o o . . . o .