Re: A common configuration format, anyone?

On 2012-11-15 00:15:06 +0000, Dmitrijs Ledkovs wrote:
> Also XML is not "diff-able" easily, which is usual for tree-like structures.

If you mean diff-able for the human, then it depends on the complexity
of the data. I have no problems with mine. wdiff can help.

But what I really like with XML is the validation (in some standard
way) via schemas (for config files, where an error can be critical,
this is quite important), and the fact that there's no ambiguity on
the charset.