Re: Candidates for removal from testing (results)

On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 12:37:38PM +0200, Niels Thykier wrote:
> ax25-apps, fabric, firmware-crystalhd, icewm-themes, ilisp, inguma,
> lustre, mingw-ocaml, noflushd, openvas-plugins-dfsg, php-crypt-gpg,
> phpgacl, python-django-piston, smbind, sorl-thumbnail, spatialite-gui,
> sugar-chat-activity-0.86, sugar-log-activity-0.86, sugar-moon-activity,
> twidge, venkman
>
> The removed packages accounted for about 4.4% of all RC bugs left in
> testing[0].

Thanks a lot, Neil! Is that something that you plan to automate further
(at least the "warning" mails, I understand you probably want to further
inspect the individual removals), and/or run on a fixed cadence?

Debian Project Leader . . . . . . @zack on identi.ca . . o o o . . . o .