Re: Discarding uploaded binary packages

also sprach olivier sallou <olivier.sallou@gmail.com> [2012.10.16.0752 +0200]:
> This is my opinion but I admit I have not followed previous discussions on
> the subject....

http://lists.debian.org/debian-security/2004/09/msg00014.html

We have not cared enough for almost 20 years that 9 out of 10 binary
packages in use (i386 until 2005, amd64 since then) are built on
machines that are individually maintained according to widely
varying security standards to do anything about it, AFAICT.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o>      Related projects:
: :'  :  proud Debian developer               http://debiansystem.info

#define emacs eighty megabytes and constantly swapping.