Re: Towards d-i wheezy beta 3

On 10 September 2012 06:07, Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> wrote:
> If anybody wants to see something land into this release, it would be
> nice to mention it now instead of after the end of the merge window.

Is there potential to see pkgsel use apt-get instead of aptitude
(following the same change in tasksel)?  There is already a patch
committed.  I'll give this more of a test this week with some induced
errors during the installation.

Can also add --fix-missing to make apt-get more robust, but I
personally don't think that is a good idea.

Regards