Re: Files-Excluded field and security implications of uscan and debian/copyright.

On Fri, Sep 07, 2012 at 03:15:27PM +0100, Ian Jackson wrote:
> Charles Plessy writes ("Re: Files-Excluded field and security implications of uscan and debian/copyright."):
> > Le Fri, Sep 07, 2012 at 08:44:36AM +0900, Charles Plessy a écrit :
> > > in the case of the Files-Excluded field, the contents of the field
> > > are directly executed.
> >
> > I mean: the contents are transferred to an expression that is
> > directly executed.
>
> This is a bug in the implementations that do that, surely ?

???

I would love to get a pointer to the actual line[1] which executes
content from debian/copyright.  TTBOMK, all expressions are part of the
seeking string of a find statement, nothing more.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

[1] http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=users/tille/devscripts.git;a=blob;f=scripts/uscan.pl;hb=HEAD

--