Re: greater popularity of Debian on AMD64?

also sprach Patrick Matthäi <pmatthaei@debian.org> [2012.09.05.1902 +0200]:
> amd64 is the name of the x64 CPU architecture and also with my fglrx hat
> on I think you do not know about what you are speaking (just have got a
> look at radeon)..

Radeon being owned by AMD and fglrx not having the best reputation,
I don't quite understand your point.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o>      Related projects:
: :'  :  proud Debian developer               http://debiansystem.info

"i always choose my friends for their good looks and my enemies for
 their good intellects. man cannot be too careful in his choice of
 enemies."
                                                      -- oscar wilde