Re: greater popularity of Debian on AMD64?

Am 05.09.2012 18:36, schrieb W. Anderson:
> It is somewhat surprising and a little disappointing that Debian, or any
> other GNU/Linux distribution would be making statements that, in effect,
> give great public support to AMD in regard Linux, when the company has
> for many years been decidedly ambivalent and generally uncooperative
> towards the Linux community, particularly in cooperation with Microsoft
> in their negative attitudes and /_actions _/toward Free/Open Source
> Software communities.

amd64 is the name of the x64 CPU architecture and also with my fglrx hat
on I think you do not know about what you are speaking (just have got a
look at radeon)..

--
/*
Mit freundlichem Gruß / With kind regards,

  Blog: http://www.linux-dev.org/
E-Mail: pmatthaei@debian.org
        patrick@linux-dev.org
*/